Sunday, April 12, 2009

Spring Break









April 12, 2009
Well Happy Easter everybody!
It's Sunday and the end of my spring break. What a week it has been!
April 3-5: I went to Dublin and stayed in Abbey Court hostel. There was a 6 person bunk bed room and me and Hannah shared it with kids from Germany. We took a train to the Ireland countryside and spent the day touring caves and walking through fields. It was amazing. Ireland was just as I imagined it. There was so much beer and so many jolly people. I probably will not come back here, but I was so glad to have experienced the culture.
April 5-7: I went to Amsterdam which was my favorite place in Europe!! There is so much to do here and so much history.We ate really good food and we went to Anne Frank's house and the Van Gogh museum. The Anne Frank museum was so enthralling: her room, her diary, everything. This was my favorite part of my trip. The Van Gogh museum was expensive to get into but the Starry Night painting was there so it was worth it. My friends and I also saw the tulips and the Red Light District which was sad in my opinion.
April 7-10: Reuuuuuunited and it feeeeeeeels so goooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!! These 3 days I went to Nerja in the south of spain to visit my spanish family who I lived with for a month after my junior year. This was so much fun and Hannah came with me. They put two twin beds in a room for us and my spanish mom cooked us the BEST meals. I loved seeing them, hanging out at the beach, and relaxing. I don't have school until Tuesday and those are my exams. I am obsessed with Europe, but can't wait to see my family, friends, and room. I feel like I'm living the dream :)
Un beso,
Robin





No comments:

Post a Comment