Sunday, February 22, 2009

Have To Do Better




February 21, 2009


I have GOT to do better with these blogs. Last y'all heard I had booked my ticket to Sevilla and I actually returned from there last weekend. Kim came in town last weekend and I think she had a really good time. I hope she can come back again because she barely scratched the surface as far as things to do in the city. She did go with us to Sevilla, and she had fun there visiting Khaled with me. Kim treated me to so many dinners AND bought me groceries for the week so that was really nice! (she did eat alot of them though). It's so funny because Kim and I spend money so differently. She would rather have a nice meal and I would rather have a nice outfit. So when we went out she was ordering so much more than I EVER would, but I can't say I was ever hungry that week!


After kim left I went to class, finished reading my book Them, and relaxed. Now, it is Sunday and as I sit here typing one visitor has just left,Marquan is on the couch, and another is in a hotel. Sam Todd was visiting from Paris and he had a great time in Barcelona. It's hard not too. We went to Parc Guell, the beach, the marina, and took a walking tour of Barcelona. It is Michigan's Spring Break so Marquan and my other friend Jordan are visiting. They are going to Amsterdam wednesday through Friday,but they will be here for the rest of the time. Yesterday, we went to Parc Guell which is a very touristy park that overlooks the city. I was telling Marquan to be careful of the pickpocketers because they are always in groups of big people. It was so funny because Marquan said "pssssssh..I'm hip to the gypsies. Plus, I'm from Flint..I've seen worse people walk around than some pick pocketers!" He DID have a point and we all died laughing. Last night we went to club Lotus and we were VIP all night. Not a bad lifestyle eh?

Adeo

No comments:

Post a Comment