Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm Back







January 18, 2009
Today is Saturday January the 18th. Well…it is 5:47 in the morning so I guess technically its Sunday. Jeanne,Breese,Nona, Hannah and I just got back from club Elefante. It was so much fun and the girls got free champagne with entrance. We danced all night, and saw a lot of Americans. I even met a cute boy from Dartmouth (smile). Anyway, I haven’t been able to blog because our internet has been down. In a nutshell, I’ve gone to class, explored our neighborhood, and went grocery shopping. We have been having so much fun, but sleeping very late too. Tomorrow Jeanne leaves and Nona etc. start class on Monday. Barcelona gets better everyday. I will write more as more comes. Adeo!

2 comments:

  1. When will we get the blog about how interesting your classes and teachers are???
    LOL
    Cook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rockin Robin were you all just posing on those mopeds OR is that your means of transportation? I didnt see any helments!! So glad you're having a ball.

    ReplyDelete